David Dreyer's Ship List
1896 - 1938
Data extracted from passenger arrival manifests & border crossing records for the ports of
Baltimore, Ellis Island, Galveston, Philadelphia, Canadian ports and Bremen departure records
Last Updated 14 June, 2020
|GROB Nikolaus||26||23 Aug 1911||Pres Grant||Hamburg/NY||Cincinnati||OH||Grabatz||[*27.09.1885] Accompanied by wife, Elisa <...> ing to join cousin, Franz More ...|
|MERSCHBACH Franz||18||24 Oct 1904||Slavonia||Fiume/NY||New York||NY||Grabatz||[*21.10.1886]|
|MERSCHBACH Franz||23||2 Oct 1909||Pannonia||Fiume/NY||Cincinnati||OH||Wojteg||Accompanied by Kristina 21 housewife and <...> ojteg. Father, Karl Merschbach More ...|
Many thanks to David Dreyer and Wayne Bartl for their
dedicated and extraordinary research in the extraction and compilation of this
valuable ancestry data.
Thanks also to Pete Schmidt who helped David Dreyer over the years to bring this data to the Internet.
Reset column sorting
1. "Morton-Allan Directory of European passenger
Steamship Arrivals", Baltimore, 1987
2. Hungarian Royal Central Statistical Office, "Hungarian Statistical Publications", Vol. 67, p. 47, 1918
3. Regenyi, Isabella and Scherer, Anton, "Donauschwabeabische Ortsnamen Buch", AKdFF, Second corrected edition, Darmstadt, 1987
4. Tepper, Michael, "American Passenger Arrival Records", Genealogical Publishing Co., Baltimore 1988
5. "Immigrant and Passenger Arrivals". Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. National Archives Trust Fund Board, Washington DC 1983
6. "A Century of European Migrations 1830-1930, R. J. Vecoli and S, M Sinke, Eds. Univ Ill Press 1991.
7. "Round-Trip To America", M Wyman. Cornell Univ Press 1993
The Comments field can be expanded by clicking on the More...
Search using the "Search box" feature Note: Input is NOT case sensitive - You can type anna and it will match Anna & Susanna
The software will auto-complete results as you type text into the Search box; you can select matches from the drop-down list
Clicking on the downward arrows button (to the right of the Search box) allows you to search on specific columns; you can add more columns to refine your search
Advanced search allows you to search on multiple data - i.e., "find all names with anna that went to Detroit"
Click the check boxes on the left-hand side of
the records to select them in order to use the Print Selected & Export
Print Selected will display 40 records per page, but will not print all of the Notes field
Use Export Selected to create a file in Word, Excel, CSV or XML format that will download to your computer and contain all of the Notes information
If you have a question, or would like to suggest an edit or addition, please email the Administrator, David Preston